Revitalise and clear your skin with lük's DIY deep cleansing mask. This super quick mask is made up of oats, milk and honey and will rid the skin of pore clogging debris and leave your skin soft, soothed, moisturised and glowing.
Ground oats provide gentle exfoliation and are extremely cleansing, healing and softening to the skin. They are also full of Vitamin B to regenerate skin cells for a fresh faced complexion.
Milk's natural lactic acid helps remove dead skin cells and its inherent fat (4%) soothes dry, irritated skin.
Honey will help to open up the pores whilst moisturising the skin and giving it a hit of beauty nutrients for a glowing complexion.
1. Soak 1/2 a cup of oatmeal in milk suited to your skin type overnight
2. Add a teaspoon of organic raw honey to the mix
3. Stir well
4. Gently massage the paste into your skin using circular movements and leave for 5-10 minutes
5. Wet a face towel with warm water and use to gently remove the cleanser
6. Rinse your face with cool water to close the pores
7. Pat your face dry with a clean towel and follow with your favourite natural moisturiser.
Relax and Enjoy
Click here to find more of our DIY spa recipes to nourish your skin, hair and body.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Why not finish off your fresh, healthy glow with a sheer colour luk Lip Nourish in nude?
- Discard leftovers after 1-2 days
- You can add some essential oils such as lavender to make the cleansing mask more fragrant
- You can also substitute milk for yoghurt
Sheer natural lipstick made from clean active foods complete your healthy fresh faced look.