Here you will find our beauty guides curated to help you achieve beautiful, healthy skin from the inside and out.
Beauty Nutrition Handbook
I have applied my expertise in food science and nutrition to create this simple handbook to share with you:
- What key beauty nutrients do to support your natural beauty
- How the deficiency of these nutrients can affect the health of your skin and hair.
- What to eat if you are experiencing dry skin, a dull complexion, pimples or fine lines and wrinkles.
And much more!
DIY Beauty Recipes
What you put on your body should be as nutritious and safe as what you eat, so our DIY Beauty Recipes are carefully created to nourish your body using skin-loving ingredients straight from your kitchen and garden.
You’ll be able to make:
- An intense moisture mask using avocado and honey
- A sweet almond cleanser to balance moisture levels
- A luscious lip scrub from brown sugar and cinnamon for a delicate exfoliation.
I talk you through the powerful food actives in our formulations including:
- Antioxidants contained in citrus fruits like pink grapefruit, lime, orange and mandarin.
- Skin-soothing avocado, cacao butter, sesame and honeycomb.
- Anti-inflammatory spices like ginger, cinnamon, mint, vanilla and chai.