What's in your beauty bag - Nat Kringoudis, Founder of The Pagoda Tree
Bio: Nat Kringoudis is a bona fide women’s health revolutionist and fertility fixer with a big heart for natural healthcare. She is a Dr of Chinese Medicine, an author, speaker and the founder and owner of The Pagoda Tree. Nat has stepped up to champion fertility BEFORE it becomes an issue. With the belief of †˜Why wait until it’s broken?’ Nat is helping women in their twenties to lay a gangbuster †˜healthy hormone’ foundation, knowing that this is the way forward in the world of women’s health. Through her blog, she educates women on the benefits of alternative therapies and nutrition for happy hormones. Nat is also the producer and co-host of the online web series HealthTalks and from time to time you’ve seen her in your favourite glossy mag or appearing as a health expert on your telly. Nat has penned three books Well & Good, Eat Fat, Be Thin and Eat Fat, Be Lean. And she tours Australia regularly, holding workshops and speaking at other events to help women get clued up on their bodies and take control of their hormone health. You can drop by and say hi to Nat on Facebook, Twitter or her favourite way – via Instagram. www.natkringoudis.com Nat's Beauty Bag:
- Pure Papaya Care is my go-to fix for dry skin, lip care and all things in-between.
- Ere Perez Blush in †˜my blush’
- Very well used eye pencils! Black is Inika & the brown is Ere Perez.
- RMS Beauty living luminizer
- W3ll People Narcissit Foundation - medium neutral
- Innika Mineral Foundation - nurture 04
- Black mascara
- Mineral shaddows
- Luk Lip Nourish in Cranberry Citrus - Fave Red Lippy.