Modern Beauty Standard (Clean Conscious Credible)
In the past few years consumers have been very conscious about what they are buying. With a simple Google search, they can find what the products are made of and where they are made. At the same time, their choices are influenced by increased understanding of environmental, societal and health concerns.
This phenomenon leads to an influx of consumers seeking brands that offer natural, sustainable and cruelty-free products. This is why at Lük Beautifood we’re committed to creating beauty products that protect you, our people and the planet.
Additionally, based on research by CosmeticsDesign, in 2022 consumers everywhere are experiencing a fundamental change in lifestyle and habits that will shape the beauty market. Lük Beautifood is already on trend with Modern Beauty Standard. Read more about the 2022 Beauty Trends here.
We’ve created our own Modern Beauty Standard to translate the science and our ethos into practice; set guidelines for how we work with our partners and manufacturers; and share what it means for you.
The Lük Modern Beauty Standard sits at the nexus of our foundational pillars of clean, conscious and credible, to meet the needs of a modern woman who is looking for safety, efficacy and sustainability.
CLEAN. CONSCIOUS. CREDIBLE
What comprises clean, conscious and credible? This is our approach to the challenge of providing high-quality products while being mindful of the role we are playing to be more safe, efficient and sustainable.
Our Clean Circle
We make sure to offer products that put your well-being as our top priority and we’re uncompromising in our standards of health and safety. We make sure that all of our products have:
- Natural Ingredients
- Certified toxin-free ingredients
- Transparency on ingredients we put on them
- Clean Colour
Our Conscious Circle
We are very aware of the state of our environment and the dangers we can face in the future. This is the reason we choose to produce products that are sustainable to meet our goals as a company. Not only that, we take pride in having a company that is mindful of our social goals and make sure that we play our part in promoting:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Flexible work options and support health & wellbeing to all of our staff
- Efforts towards being a carbon-neutral company Increased use of recycled and environmentally friendly materials
- Cruelty-free and increased our vegan offering
- Ethical sourcing Australian government-accredited renewably-sourced operations
- Local manufacturers
Our Credible Circle
And finally, we make sure that we have the credibility to create high-quality products that work. We apply real expertise in food science and colour cosmetics to make sure you can get the best products that will not let you down. We have a great team that offers:
- Products with Nutrient Active Ingredients
- Manufacturing & Supply Certifications Operations under EU Cosmetic Regulation
- The best partners, such as manufacturers, ingredient and packaging suppliers that are in line with our values and standards and their expertise
- Supply Chain Transparency
- Safety & Stability Testing
- Backed up any product performance and ingredient claims
- Expertise in colour cosmetics
- Well- received Consumer Feedback
- Awards & Certifications
- Food Science Innovation
We also have a passionate team that receives ongoing training and development to ensure their qualifications and experience continuously meets the needs of our customers and evolving business.
As a company we more broadly align our definition of sustainability with that of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to ensure the wellbeing of people are also at the forefront of our strategy.
In September 2021 we took the first steps towards certifying as a ‘Business for Good’ by starting the process to become a BCorp.
As we welcome the new year, we have started to build on our future vision - see our 2025 Goals by visiting this link!