- Add oil, sugar & cinnamon to bowl.
- Cut a fresh mandarin in half and squeeze it 2 to 3 times.
- Finely grate some zest off the mandarin - add as desired.
- Mix & check check consistency: you want the sugar to be 'wet' but not too sloppy & check the aroma is zingy, sweet and uplifting. YUM.
- Pour into a container** to keep in the shower and use over the Easter Weekend.
- Whilst showering, use all over your body and rinse with warm water.
TIPS & TRICKS
Don’t forget, we don’t make anything you wouldn’t put in your mouth so dip your finger in and have a taste of the amazing ingredients you’re about to nourish your skin with.
Olives and mandarins are in season in Autumn.
* Panela sugar is evaporated organic cane sugar juice. It has a finer crystal and is softer, more delicate on your skin.
** We love glass for its purity & look but be careful with it in the shower.