Improve the appearance of wrinkles and age spots with lük’s DIY Green Goddess Anti-Ageing Mask. This incredibly nourishing mask will promote collagen production, lighten pigmentation, deeply moisturise and remove dead skin cells for vibrant, smooth skin.
Avocados are one of our top super skin-food’s & main oils used to make Lip Nourish. Not only do they deeply moisturise the skin but they’re rich in carotenoid antioxidants to boost collagen formation in the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Rich in Vitamin E, avocados also help to reduce the appearance of age spots, relieve inflammation and helps heals scars.
And finally lime, in my eyes this gorgeous green gem is underrated. An antioxidant-rocket, lime can combat ageing of skin as they contain an inhibitor of melanin production [melanin is responsible for causing pigmentation and age spots]. The citric acid in limes also helps to remove dead cells making the skin more vibrant and clear and their high level of Vitamin C is a co-factor to collagen production, to keep your skin smooth and wrinkle free.
1. Mash 1/2 avocado with a fork
2. Add 3-5 drops of organic jojoba oil
3. Stir in a teaspoon of honey
4. Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice and a sprinkle of zest
[TIP: you can add some torn mint leaves for extra aroma and cleansing benefits]
5. Apply to clean face for 10-20 minutes and rinse with warm tepid water
6. Finish our natural green tea facial mist or invest in a high quality organic anti-ageing serum.
RELAX & ENJOY
Click here to find more of our DIY spa recipes to nourish your skin, hair and body.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Discard leftovers immediately after use
- You can add some essential oils such as mint, orange blossom or lavender to make the mask more fragrant