We are committed to protecting your privacy, and this policy explains how we collect and process personal information about you when you purchase our products and services, or when you otherwise do business or make contact with us by visiting all of the Sites and services owned, hosted, or operated by Lük Beautifood Pty Ltd (collectively “we,” “us,” or “our”), including lukbeautifood.com and any other site that we have owned or operated, do own and operate or may own or operate in the future including social media sites (collectively, the “Sites”). Unless we say otherwise, all references to the Sites in this policy include all such Sites.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our websites, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lük Beautifood may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27th June, 2022.
What types of information we collect
We may collect the following information when you register to use our Services, subscribe to our newsletters, respond to a survey or offer, make an enquiry through our websites, or contact us in any other way:
- Name, email, address, phone number
- Job title, organisation information
- Usernames and passwords
- Billing details (Payment card details are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.)
- Transaction data for products and services you have purchased from us.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP address and your use of our websites
- Copies of your communications with us
How we use the information we collect
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service :
- To deal with purchases, enquiries, requests and support (your information helps us respond to your individual needs)
- To create and administer records about any online account that you register with us
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- For website and system administration and security
- For general business purposes, including to improve customer service (to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs), to help us improve the content and functionality of our Sites, to better understand our users, to protect against wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and to generally manage our business
- To process transactions and to provide Products to our customers and end-users
- For recruitment purposes, in the event you apply for a job with us
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other content across our sites
- To send periodic transactional emails. The email address you provide to process your order and purchase a product will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we will send occasional marketing emails about our products and services, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the link provided in the message.
- To send short message service (SMS) or mobile message service (MMS) communications. The phone number you provide to process your order and purchase a product may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may send occasional marketing emails about our products and services, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the information or link provided in the message.
- Regardless of whether you opt-out of messages, you will still receive information we are required by law to provide to you or service-based communications.
Your rights with respect to the data we collect
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your data. This includes:
- where you have agreed to direct marketing, the right to object to our processing of your data for that purpose, which you can exercise by using the “unsubscribe” link in such marketing communications; and
- the right to object to our processing of your data where we are pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party which you can exercise by requesting us to delete your details at any time by sending a written request via email to: email@example.com
How you may contact us regarding your data
You can contact us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to assist with your data inquiries, requests and data protection issues.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our websites, look for the box that you can click to indicate your preference regarding receiving further marketing correspondence from us
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you use our Sites, we or our authorised technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. We use this information to administer the Site and to understand and measure traffic patterns on the Site so that we know which areas of our sites are favorites of our users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used so that we may continually improve our sites. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. We may use this aggregate, non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes. This data is often tracked by us and our technology services provider by using “cookies” during your visit.
A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (For some web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages or might be prevented from taking full advantage of the website.)
Disclosure of information to third parties
We will only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution, or similar event, your personal information may be sold, disposed of, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction.
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we believe it necessary or appropriate under law, for example: (1) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property or that of third parties; (2) to comply with legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas; (3) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security and law enforcement purposes; (4) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services or to enforce our Terms and Conditions; (5) to protect the vital interests of our users, customers, and other third parties.
- We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, and analytics purposes.
We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us at the details at the bottom of this document, and we will delete your personal information on request.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Links to other websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our sites, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any questions you may contact us at:
Lük Beautifood Pty Ltd
Unit 1, 13b Narabang Way, Belrose
NSW 2085, Australia
Telephone: 1300 669 442