HOLIDAY BEAUTY GIFTS
Lip Tint Tree - Chai Shimmer Lip Nourish
Lip Tint Tree - Chai Shimmer Lip Nourish
Golden beige. Barely there coverage. Tastes of delicious chai tea.
"Absolutely my favourite lipstick ever. My lips feel very lush wearing this neutral shade. Love it!" Robyn W. Verified Buyer
Natural balmy Chai Shimmer Lip Nourish™ (unboxed) with avocado, organic oils + vitamin E ensures healthy, hydrated and beautiful satiny lips. One of our best selling popular and understated shades for everyday wear.
At an attractive price point that takes the effort out of gifting. Save A$6. Makes the ideal gift and pressie to buy in multiples: perfect for your 'gifting cupboard', to say thank you, to decorate a festive table or Christmas Tree, or as a Kris Kringle or stocking filler.
Suitable for tweens and teens to mums and grand mummas.
- NATURAL FINISH
- BUILDABLE COVERAGE
- COMFY WEAR
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH
- HYDRATE & NOURISH
- KIND & GENTLE
- AAA HYDRA-SOFT COMPLEX
3g / 0.1 fl oz soft-touch stick, magnetic close | Made in Australia | Cruelty Free
What Makes it So Special
A little everyday lip luxury Indulge in multi-sensory, comforting natural lipstick colour you'll want to twist up and apply again and again for soft, delicious and healthy lips that effortlessly refreshes your look.
What is it?
A sheer, buildable 100% natural lipstick with the nourishing benefits of a balm, dewy, satin finish and delicious taste.
What does it do?
Delivers a buildable wash of creamy colour, inviting shine, hydrated healthy lips and natural look.
Who is it for?
Every woman, every day. Suitable for even those with the sensitive or damaged lips, young woman who want a touch of colour & gloss, mature women with lines, those who wish to rescue and restore their dry lips.
How it works
The synthetic-free, breathable balmy formula instantly and over time quenches and feeds lips with moisture, vitamins and antioxidants while adding a kiss of natural colour that builds with each swipe.
Packed with natural goodness, its creamy soft texture melts into lips thanks to the cocoa butter whilst beeswax and plant waxes form a shield to lock moisture in.
Nutrient-active botanicals avocado oil, jojoba, vitamin C rich organic cold pressed citrus + Vitamin E deeply hydrate and nourish, helping lips smooth and soften whilst improving and protecting lip health. Natural mineral oxides and edible natural food colourant carmine create beautiful, nude, neutral and mouthwatering colour to suit most skin tones and ages.
The menu of 14 delicious swipe and go shades each have a unique flavour and scent profile imparted from a culinary combined mix of nutrient active cold pressed organic citrus, spice and herbaceous oils.
What else do you need to know?
Lip Nourish features Luk Beautifood’s proprietary AAA Hydra-Soft Complex™: the three ‘As’ stand for antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and essential fatty acids. Antioxidants in over 15 different organic citrus and spice oils help prevent free radicals from damaging cells and forming fine lines that make you appear older than you feel! Anti-inflammatories in jojoba's waxy esters are calming for lips that are dry and cracked or where the surrounding skin is sensitive and red. Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in avocado, sesame and castor seed oils are excellent humectants that attract moisture and create a natural barrier that help keep lips hydrated and cushiony.
How To Use It
Glides on easily
- Apply liberally to lips for intense hydration and shine.
- Consider it your balmy lip treat.
- Dab for a subtle look, or a few layers to make a real impact. (Noting the collection varies in coverage from barely-there to sheer to medium buildable, refer to information on each shade)
Use on lips, cheeks and eyes
A handy multi-purpose product, dab the poppy mouthwatering shades on cheeks as a blush or use Chai Shimmer & Nude Sugar as a luminizer high on cheekbones or eyelids.
From day to night, inside & out
- Use anywhere and anytime from day to night, several times a day for a quick pick me up.
- It's ideal for home as a pick-me-up or to keep lips moisturised (and for giving baby or your partner non-toxic kisses!).
- Wear out and about if you have errands to run, out for a walk or at the gym or yoga.
- Perfect for the casual workplace and outings and where you don't want an overtly 'made-up' look, just a hint of tint or wash of colour.
- Offers a much needed antidote to the environmental damage (those pesky free radicals) we face daily.
Pair with Luk's full coverage long-lasting Lipstick Crayon
Use our Lipstick Crayon to line lips first or if you want a long lasting effect or full coverage, wear Lip Nourish™ over the top of fully crayon-covered lips.
100% Natural Ingredients
Ingredients to Love
Potent nutrient active foods and botanical blends nourish, hydrate and protect for soft, smooth and healthy lips.
- COCOA BUTTER - Instantly melts into lips boosting hydration for smoother, more supple looking lips. High in magnesium for healing.
- AVOCADO + SESAME SEED OIL - Omegas help strengthen lip barrier by hydrating and sealing in moisture. Vitamin E and biotin nourish, rejuvenate and protect.
- BEES + PLANT WAXES - Imparts a rich, creamy texture. Nourish, conditions and creates a natural protective barrier to help lock in moisture.
- JOJOBA ESTERS - balmy, weightless emollient melts into lips, imparting a polished sheen and lasting hydration
- 10+ CITRUS, SPICE + HERBACEOUS OILS & WAXES - Endorphin boosting aromas. Rich in Vitamin C + antioxidants to help reduce cells damage and the formation of fine lines whilst fighting infection.
- CASTOR SEED OIL - With hydrating and protective essential fatty acids, castor seed oil locks in moisture, promotes healing and reduces inflammation.
- VITAMIN E - Potent antioxidant helps heal damaged lips, improves hydration and protects against environmental stressors.
Luk Beautifood’s proprietary AAA Hydra-Soft Complex™
A potent botanical blend of oils, butters and waxes to comfort and replenish lips. The three ‘As’ stand for antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and essential fatty acids. Antioxidants in our botanical oils help prevent free radicals from damaging cells and forming fine lines that make you appear older than you feel! Anti-inflammatories in jojoba's waxy esters are calming for lips that are dry and cracked or where the surrounding skin is sensitive and red. Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in avocado, sesame and castor seed oils are excellent humectants that attract moisture and create a natural barrier that help keep lips hydrated and cushiony.
NATURAL PIGMENTS - coloured with minerals + edible carmine
FREE FROM indigestible, film forming synthetic ingredients to allow lips to breathe and self regulate moisture
Full Ingredients List
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil† , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*† , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isopropyl Jojobate, Jojoba Alcohol, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter† , Lecithin (Soy-Non GMO), Benzyl Benzoate**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cinnamal**, Aroma (Vanilla Natural Flavour Oil), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil*† , Linalool**, Eugenol**, Benzyl Alcohol**, Limonene**, Benzyl Cinnamate**, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491). *Organic ingredients **From natural essential oils † AAA Hydra-Soft Complex™ containing antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and essential fatty acids. Gluten Free. For more information - see our Ingredients Glossary.
Packaging & How to Recycle
Lip Nourish™ comes in a luxurious magnetic, velvet touch metal and phthalate free tube made from aluminium and with 52% PCR plastic mechanism. The box is recyclable, made from PEFC certified board and printed with vegetable inks and water based varnish.
How to Recycle
Separate each component of this product and recycle each thoughtfully. Place the box in your home kerbside recycling. Please recycle the tube and lid via our global partner TerraCycle™. (3 Pillar Icons on how to recycle packaging components are on pack.)
How much coverage does Lip Nourish™ provide?
The Lip Nourish™ collection varies in coverage from barely-there to sheer to medium buildable. For additional coverage, line lips with our high pigment and full coverage Lipstick Crayon before applying Lip Nourish™.
- Pure: Clear and colour-free.
- Chai Shimmer: Golden beige. Barely there coverage.
- Nude Sugar: Champagne pink. Barely there coverage.
- Guava Blush: Soft pink. Barely there coverage.
- Peach Melon: Soft apricot blush. Sheer coverage.
- Nude Pink: Caramel pink. Sheer coverage.
- Pink Juniper: Dusky pink. Sheer coverage.
- Tea Rose: Deep dusky pink. Sheer coverage.
- Rose Lime: Warm pecan. Sheer coverage.
- Tangerine Pomegranate: Deep burnished rose. Medium Buildable coverage.
- Ruby Grapefruit: Rich pink blush. Medium buildable coverage.
- Rosé: Pretty wine red. Medium buildable coverage.
- Cherry Plum: Rich cerise red. Medium buildable coverage.
- Cranberry Citrus: Fiery red. Medium buildable coverage.
What ingredients provide the flavour in Lip Nourish™?
Each Lip Nourish™shade is flavoured with a different combination of these cold pressed organic oils:
Natural vanilla oil: More than just a comforting, anxiety-reducing scent, vanilla is also packed with antioxidants to fight signs of aging and protect against UV rays. Vanilloids work as anti-inflammatories to heal and reduce irritation.
- Organic cold-pressed cinnamon bark oil: With a formidable number of antioxidants from carotene, lutein and eugenol, cinnamon brightens and smooths skin while reducing inflammation.
- Organic cold-pressed juniper berry oil: With antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties, Juniper is a hard-working oil that also contains a healthy dose of Vitamin C.
- Organic cold-pressed pink grapefruit peel oil: Vitamin C boosts collagen production while antioxidants fight free radicals that cause wrinkles and discolouration. Grapefruit also increases the pH of the skin, which can help reduce spots and inflammation.
- Organic cold-pressed lime peel oil: Bursting with Vitamin C to protect cell strength and structure, this antioxidant-rich oil helps maintain smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
- Organic cold-pressed ginger root oil: Potent antioxidants neutralise free radicals to reduce inflammation (especially from psoriasis and acne), prompting skin to heal itself and appear smoother, tighter and less red.
- Organic cold-pressed tangerine peel oil: Bursting with Vitamin C to protect cell strength and structure, this antioxidant-rich oil helps maintain smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
- Organic cold-pressed lemon peel oil: Rich in anti-inflammatories and antioxidants including Vitamin C, flavonoids (phytonutrients that give fruits their colours) and limonins (which is also an antibacterial), lemon heals and brightens skin. Antimicrobials help with conditions like acne and psoriasis.
- Organic cold-pressed rosemary oil: Improves skin health with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds, while easing stress and anxiety with an aromatherapeutic scent.
- Organic cold-pressed peppermint oil: A soothing, tingling oil that can relieve headaches with its refreshing fragrance. A potent source of antioxidants including Vitamin C, carotene (a plant pigment), magnesium, copper, iron, potassium and calcium. Mint removes toxins from the skin while calming inflammation. Antibacterial properties protect lip health.
- Sweet cherry seed oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to help repair dry skin, it also contains soothing Vitamin E.
- Sunflower seed oil: Essential fatty acids and Vitamin E promote skin health, while selenium repairs cellular DNA. Phytoestrogens fight free radicals and reduce wrinkles.
Is Lip Nourish™ scented?
Each Lip Nourish™ carries a natural and very subtle scent of its active ingredients.
- Pure: Subtle notes of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Chai Shimmer: Subtle notes of delicious chai tea.
- Nude Sugar: Subtle notes of creamy vanilla. Guava Blush: Subtle notes of florals and citrus.
- Peach Melon: Subtle notes of sweet melon and orange.
- Nude Pink: Subtle notes of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pink Juniper: Subtle notes of orange and juniper berries.
- Tea Rose: Subtle notes of mint and lemon tea.
- Rose Lime: Subtle notes of lime and ginger.
- Tangerine Pomegranate: Subtle notes of vanilla and tangerine.
- Ruby Grapefruit: Subtle notes of pink grapefruit and orange.
- Rosé: Subtle notes of grapes and citrus.
- Cherry Plum: Subtle notes of cherry and grapefruit.
- Cranberry Citrus: Subtle notes of cranberry and orange.
Is Lip Nourish™ natural?
Yes, it is made from nutrient rich foods, botanicals and natural pigments.
Is it non-toxic and safe for me to use?
Yes, Lip Nourish™ is Australian Certified Toxin Free. We do not use synthetics, silicones, parabens, PEGs, mineral oils or waxes, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic pigments, synthetic dyes, or nanomaterials.
Do your products contain known allergens such as gluten, soy, dairy or corn?
Our products do not contain soy but we do however use lecithin, a natural substance made up from fatty acids derived from non-GMO soybeans. Lecithin is an emollient and emulsifier which helps prevent ingredients from separating and improves the texture of the product. We use it in Lip Nourish™. We do not intentionally use gluten, diary or corn in any of our products, but our products may be processed in a facility or on equipment that does process these ingredients.
Is it suitable for vegans?
Lip Nourish™ uses beeswax and edible carmine which is not suitable for vegans. It is cruelty free and never tested on animals. Try our Lipstick Crayon for Vegan Australia Certified and PETA Approved lip colour.
How long will Lip Nourish™stay on my lips?
Lip Nourish™ products are a cross between a lipstick and lip balm, they are nourishing and velvety on the lips while giving a natural and sometimes subtle shine & colour. The pinks and reds have greater staying power due to the pigmentation however as we use all natural ingredients our product will not be as long lasting as those that have chemical formulations & colours, so you will need to reapply every so often. To add staying power, line lips with our long-lasting Lipstick Crayon before applying Lip Nourish™.
I have dry and cracked lips. Can I use Lip Nourish™?
Yes, Lip Nourish™ instantly revives dry, sensitive and stressed lips restoring smoothness and softness by gliding, melting blending and visibly improving texture and appearance of lips. With intense hydration and nourishment from nutrient active foods and botanicals rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and essential fatty acids.
What if I'm not happy with the shade?
We think our colours look beautiful on all faces, but the best way to ensure you love your Lük Beautifood product is to try our Tasting Plates or Pots first (and you get a A$10 voucher to use on your next purchase of a full a full size product).
Is Lip Nourish™ registered with Australia's Therapeutic Goods Authority (TGA) or America's Food Drug Authority (FDA)?
No, Lip Nourish™ is a cosmetic. While we use nutrient active ingredients, we do not make specific health claims in accordance with local laws.
Is it made in Australia?
Yes, it is made in Australia by our leading colour cosmetics manufacturer, backed by 35 years experience, the latest in cosmetics innovation and world class Good Manufacturing Practises certified facilities.