Saturday 9th February
It’s the weekend and I was highly motivated for my first bike ride in 3 months (& with 2 gorgeous friends ). It was such a feel-good treat! A very early (6.45) ‘rendezvous’ to ride over Sydney Harbour bridge and around Lady Macquarie’s Chair near the Botanical Gardens before stopping for breakfast and natter in a poolside cafe on the harbour. Back home after 30km (gosh – really Suellen?) the treat kept on with a long (no one was home!) shower and DIY facial using Kora Organics (exfoliating cream + purifying mask) & Daphin Camomile facial oil elixir + Arovita C moisturiser. And let’s not forget to treat my lips with some luk beautifood Vanilla & Cinnamon Nude Lip Nourish balm!
Needless to say I was starving….
8.00am (Boy Charlton Pool Cafe in the Botanical Gardens)
- 2 small slices rye toast + vegemite (just felt like a ‘snack’)
- real latte (yeh, caffeine is back on the menu)
- juice of lychee & strawberries [there were no juices or smoothies with vegetables 🙁 ]
- Green VM smoothie of Kale, spinach, banana, flax seed oil + ice.
- Bowl of DIY muesli + 5 grain weetbix + more natural yoghurt
- boil egg
DINNER (out. re-introduced seafood + chicken)
- Cashews pre dinner nibble (with water!)
- Thai chicken satay’s on charcoal BBQ + peanut sauce
- Salad of pink grapefruit, prawns, baby spinach, with a red shallot & kaffir lime dressing.
- Jasmine rice (small serve)
- fruit: strawberry + 2 cherries + a few bluberries
- Sparkling water
Hope your weekend is relaxing and nourishing too.
Cafe pic from www.poolsidecafe.com.au