Tuesday 12th February,
What beautiful food I ate today! There is no reason why you can ‘t have people round whilst you are on a month long cleanse and spoil them. I host a monthly (home boardroom lunch) for start up and small business owners, today 1 cooked 3 easy courses in 2hrs that everybody (all women) enjoyed.
To drink, jugs of….
- spiced apple & honey water with fresh mint, lemon and ice
- herbal tea
Shared Tasting plate
- hummus with drizzle of olive oil + paprika sprinkle
- thin crispy organic wafers with salt & fennel seed
- colourful tomatoes with fresh basil and balsamic drizzle
- warm olives with flaked almonds and paprika and rosemary oil
- panfried king fish with DIY dill mayonnaise + lemon
- vegetable melange with garlic (swiss brown mushrooms, red capsicum, snow peas, broccolini, baby corn)
2 share platters
- King Island vanilla yoghurt + strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, passionfruit, blackberries & almond bread
- Fresh figs, DYI salted caramel walnuts, with a piece of cheese from the Simon Johnson cheese room (firm, nutty taste, had crushed red grape skin crust…no idea of the name)
For the rest of my day I ate:
- 1/4 Papaya with fresh lime
- muesli + yoghurt (you are beginning to see that this is my staple!)
- no time for juice! (had to feed chooks, set the table (for 7) & tidy the house, do lunches, school drop off etc this morning) And luckily it was raining so I skipped exercise!
I picked at the kids leftovers but about to make hubby something as he arrived home not long ago and I need a little graze…..!
Have a beautiful evening,