Sunday 17th February,
It has been a ‘full on’ day, all day. From making a Lego space ship in bed and 6 year going to old dingy lessons to photographing the products purchased at last weeks About Life visit (for my Product Love section) and being ‘washer woman’, we seemed to be ‘doing’ at every moment today.
But even tho we were busy, we still managed to eat really beautiful & well balanced food. It’s my well stocked pantry and fridge and getting myself in the right frame of mind to cook and prepare food that made it a pleasure….. ‘I am going to nourish my body & family’……
BREAKFAST (7am &10)
- Cup of Earl Grey tea
- Burgen wholegrain bread with almond & chia seed butter
- Yoghurt with DIY muesli, 1/4 papaya +squeeze lime juice, 3 small sweet strawberries, 1/2 grated apple, 1/3rd banana
- An organic oatmeal cracker with slice of triple cream cheese & apple!
MID AFTERNOON (4pm ish)
- Pick-me-up-please Green Smoothie of kale, avocado, pineapple, chia seeds & whole egg
- Left overs of fragrant coconut dahl + smashed potatoes, cashews, lemon & mint with
- Green pea, tomato and fresh coriander (cooked with fragrant spices)
- Golden quinoa
- Coconut tea
Was sounding all too good wasn’t it? I have to say it was – dinner deteriorated as the kids were NOT happy Jan as we made them eat the very mild and fragrant Indian style food. I’ll keep chipping away at them with the dhal!
Have a fabulous week.