FAQ: Our most Frequently Asked Questions ANSWERED
Who is lük beautifood?
lük beautifood (lük from lüken, Cindy the founder’s last name) is a Sydney based boutique makeup company that harnesses the beauty in food to nourish lips and skin.
We make & sell 100% natural lipstick made from food to enhance your natural beauty and create a healthy, natural look.
In the beauty kitchen and through ourÂ guidesÂ you willÂ inspire you to be a more beautiful, glowing and an energised you.
What is Lip Nourish natural lipstick?
100% natural, toxin free lipstick in a creme soft sheer recipes that nourishes and hydrates your lips. Â There is a menu of 12 delicious flavours and sheer shades, each one containing only the best skinfood ingredients, pure food oils for flavours and mineral pigments – no synthetic colours or fragrances here. With an incredibly smooth and soft formula the Lip Nourish range gives lips a lustrous freshness without being too shiny or pigmented. For more info or to buy now.
Is it 100% Natural?
Yes. Health and wellbeing are central to luk’s philosophyÂ which is why it is not surprising that luk’s products contain only 100% natural food active ingredients with no added nasties. For a full listing of What’s IN | What’s NOTÂ click here
lük uses Avocado, Sesame & Castor seeds oil as main liquid oils in Lip Nourish, however the Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride used in our formulation at 3% contains a derivative of palm oil. We ran trials to move to a coconut based version however the texture of lip Nourish deteriorated and became greasy.Â We have sourced a Palm oil version certified as sustainably farmed to maintain product integrity. Please read the policy and check the certification here.
What shade is suitable for me?
Because Lip Â Nourish is so sheer the chance of the shade not suiting you is quite low. If you are not happy with the colour when you receive it then please contact us to receive a replacement at no charge. Generally speaking:
- NudeÂ Cinnamon is completely nude & is suitable as a rich creamy balm for everyone including men & boys – just cut some off the stick and add it to a little jar and tell them is lip balm!
- Chai Shimmer suits nearly every girl or woman. It is almost nude with a subtle sparkle. Â Wear it on it’s own or over another shade to take it from day to evening.
- Peach Melon is a pretty soft coral shade. Great for younger girls and day wear.
- PinkÂ Juniper is the lightest & suitable for blonde & fair skin. Slightly bluishÂ tones. Pastel pink.
- Rose Lime is a very natural pink – the colour of lips and suits almost everyone.
- Tea Rose is a perfect neutral so suits people who like their lip colour but better!. Our best seller.
- Tangerine Pomegranate is sheer to medium coverage in a gorgeous deep peachy pink. Â Looks great on brunettes.
- Ruby Grapefruit is another beautiful pink with just a hint of rusty orange. Perfect pick me up!
- Cranberry Citrus provides medium coverage in in a sheer rusty red shade with a slight golden hue.
- Cherry Plum is a deep berry red and is the closest we have to red so if you love a red lippy this is for you!
- Mandarin Spice is a lightÂ tan and suits people with darker lips but also looks great on blondes.
- Vanilla ChocolateÂ is suitable for medium to oliveÂ skin tones and brunettesÂ and is great for evening.
A note about the colours:Save
We have made every effort to ensure that the colours shown are precise but due to the variations in lighting and how different monitors display images, the shades seen may vary slightly.
How can I sample your products?
We have two different “Tasting Plates” of luk Lip NourishÂ for $5 each – the $5 is redeemable on purchase of a full size Lip Nourish.
How & Where can I buy Lip Nourish?
Lip Nourish is available online in my shop Â Shipping is free of charge Australia wide
We ship globally but for international shipping, we don’t offer tracking and we charge $9.95 to cover our costs for orders under $49.95.
We also have over 750Â stockists both throughout Australia and internationally.
For trade enquiriesÂ or promotional branding click here.
What payment facilities do you have?
We use Stripe Â to securely process Visa and Mastercard Credit Card payments or you can useÂ Paypal.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
SSL and HTTPS
We have an SSL Certificate to ensure your details are secure.
What are the postage & handling costs?
FREE.Â Postage and handling in Australia with NO minimum order quantity. Â For urgent orders, we can express post (with tracking) for an extra $10.00.
For international orders – $49.95Â minimum order is required for FREE postage, otherwise we charge a shipping fee.
We cannot track international orders, some larger sized Australian orders have tracking.
How long does it take to receive my goods?
We will ship your order within 3 working days of receipt. Large orders orÂ specialÂ deliveries may take longer. We will notify you via email when your goods are dispatched.
How do I get refund or return my product?
a) Immediate:Â If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order before we dispatch – please send an emailÂ and we will return your payment within 3 working days.
b) On receipt of goods:Â If you have not opened your purchase, please return it by post to luk beautifood Australia and we will refund your money within 3 days.
c) Quality Issue:Â We guarantee our products and will REFUND 100%. Contact us immediately to rectify the situation.
d) Wrong Colour Selection: if you are unhappy with the shade you have received please let us know and we will exchange it for free providing you return the shade you purchased to us in the reply paid envelope.
How can I contact you?
Phone : +61 437 547 505 or 1300 669 442
Email: [emailÂ protected]