Can I buy samples of Lash Nourish Mascara™?
No, the only way we can sample is with a smaller bottle and brush and we don't believe that is a very sustainable approach.
How is Lash Nourish Mascara™ different from other mascaras?
Lash Nourish Mascara™ is a dual purpose mascara - it defines & conditions at the same time. It is 100% natural and made from lash-healthy plant and mineral based materials.
Which shade will suit me?
The rich brown black Espresso emphasises and defines the gold in hazel eyes, the green in green eyes, the amber in brown eyes for a warm inviting gaze. Black Tea is for those that like a more inky cool black and contrasting look, ideal for cool blue eyes, brunettes and black haired people. .
Can I use it on my sensitive eyes?
Yes, you should be able to, Lash Nourish Mascara™ is made with gentle non irritating ingredients. Suitable for even those with the most sensitive eyes, mature women with thinning lashes and those that need a rest from wearing fake lashes, extensions, tints, lash perms who wish to rescue and restore their natural lashes.
Is it scented?
No, not on purpose. The ingredients provide a light earthy rose scent. It does not smell like chemicals like many mascara do.
Is it suitable for vegans?
Yes, it is plant and mineral-derived, vegan-friendly, cruelty free and never tested on animals.
How is Lash Nourish Mascara™ different from traditional Mascaras?
LASH NOURISH MASCARA ™
- PURPOSE: Perform + Treat
- LASHES: Smooths, defines and lifts
- TEXTURE: Creamy, balmy and conditioning – no clumping plus flake and smudge resistant
- LASH CARE BENEFITS: healthy lashes, treatment actives, supports lash strength and growth, nourishing, hydrating, protecting, gentle for sensitive eyes
- FINISH: Natural
- COVERAGE: Lightweight, buildable
- INGREDIENTS: 100% natural, plant and mineral based, vegan, clean + kind formula.
- AROMA: mild, earthy, roses!
- APPLY: effortless
- REMOVE: easy, with water
- OTHER: breathable, synthetic free
- PURPOSE: Perform
- LASHES: Thickens, lengthens, lifts
- TEXTURE: Thick, fibrous, flakes and clumps more easily
- LASH CARE BENEFITS: nil, the opposite
- FINISH: Bigger, thicker
- COVERAGE: Full, buildable
- INGREDIENTS: Synthetic, irritating
- AROMA: strong, chemical like
- APPLY: challenging, gluggy as wiper leaves too much on hairy brush. Hard to clean off when applying if it transfers and flakes.
- REMOVE: hard, needs cleanser.
- OTHER: lashes become brittle as synthetics coat lashes, block moisture and can clog hair follicles.
What if I'm not happy with my purchase?
Easy! We have a 100% Shade Guarantee. If you feel like the shade or product is just not working for you, return the product within 7 days for a refund or exchange. See our FAQs page for more information on our 100% Happy Shade Guarantee
Which hair care actives does Lash Nourish Mascara™ contain?
Potent nutrient active foods and botanicals rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins B7 (Biotin), B5 (pantothenic acid) + E and also caffeine stimulate growth in hair follicles whilst moisturising and deeply conditioning oils and butters keep lashes soft, pliable & glossy. Natural polymer and fibre complex Cell-U-Lash™ + silica rich bamboo smooth strengthen and add shine. For more information on our nutrient active ingredients see our Ingredient Glossary
Is Lash Nourish Mascara™ 100% natural?
Yes, it is made from nutrient rich foods, botanicals and natural mineral pigments.
Is it non-toxic and safe for me to use?
Yes, it is made without Coal Tar Dyes, Carbon Black, Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone and Propylene Glycol. Lash Nourish Mascara™ is 100% natural and free from all synthetic ingredients - texture modifiers, petroleum oils and waxes, preservatives, fragrance and dyes. For more information on our commitment to you, see our Dirty List and Lük Modern Beauty Standard
Is it made in Australia?
Yes, it is made in Australia by our leading colour cosmetics manufacturer, backed by 35 years’ experience, the latest in cosmetics innovation and world class Good Manufacturing Practises certified facilities. For more information on our commitment to you see the Lük Modern Beauty Standard.
Where is available to buy?
For your local stockist see our Store Locator. Please call your local stockist prior to make sure they are in stock.