Here is our first DIY spa recipe of Spring!
Our cleanser combines in-season, handpicked ingredients to feed your skin for Spring. Vitamin C rich papaya and lime to restore elasticity and help make collagen for smooth, toned skin, honey to naturally clean and detoxify your skin plus creamy yoghurt & the enzymes in papaya to moisturise and dissolve dead skin cells for a healthy glow. Simply follow our 5 easy steps, it will only take you minutes to make!
1. Puree approximately a 1/4 of papaya using a blender, Vitamix or even just a fork or potato masher. Easy!
2. Combine the puree with half a cup of organic natural yoghurt and mix well..
3. Stir in a tablespoon of runny honey and one squeeze of lime.
[TIP: If it is too runny then add a teaspoon of chia seeds – they gel by absorbing 10 times there own weight in 5 mins and are packed with omega 3 EFA’s, antioxidants and beauty minerals]
4. Gently massage into your skin.
5. Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry with a face towel.
Relax and Enjoy
You can keep any left overs in an air tight glass jar in your fridge but it should not be kept longer than two days….you could always have it for breakfast too! Or pop into 2 jars and give one to a friend. 🙂