Time to give your feet a treat!
Relax and pamper yourself this weekend with our super easy, mini pedicure. Start with the scrub to exfoliate the dry areas. The coconut oil will deeply moisturise and tea tree oil’s antimicrobial properties will refresh & protect your feet. Then light a candle, put on some relaxing music and follow with our gorgeous floral foot soak* that will indulge your senses and your feet.
Coconut Sand Scrub
1 cup of beach sand*
1 tablespoon of sea salt
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
3 drops peppermint essential oil
1 drop tea tree oil
- Whip the coconut oil until it has formed a creamy texture.
- Add the sand, salt and essential oils and stir in.
- Wet your feet with warm water and massage the mixture in. (It’s a good idea to do this in the shower or a quiet spot you have set up outside!)
- Wash off and soak in our floral foot soak.
Floral Foot Soak
1 pot of freshly brewed peppermint tea, if you have fresh mint leaves add them too!
1 cup of flowers (rose petals, lavender, frangipani, whatever you like)
Juice of 1 small lemon
1 drop peppermint essential oil
3 drops lavender essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and soak your feet in the warm mixture for 10-15 minutes (or as long as you desire!)
- Rinse and pat dry and follow with your favourite foot cream or moisturiser &/or DIY nails. (Make sure you have everything organised before you start, including an extra pot of tea to sip)
Tips and shelf life:
**If you don’t have beach sand, substitute with salt or sugar
***We recommend Madame Flavour’s Mint and Lavender loose leaf tea in a pod, it has gorgeous aromas.
The scrub will keep for about a week or so but discard the soak immediately after use.
*Inspired by ‘Body Works’ book.